Creates a generic, typographic StringFormat object. It is the responsibility of the calling routine to free the object.A generic, typographic StringFormat object has the following characteristics:
• String format flags sffLineLimit, sffFlagsNoClip, and sffNoFitBlackBox are set.
• Character alignment and line alignment are set to saNear.
• Language ID is set to neutral language, which means that the current language associated with the calling thread is used.
• String digit substitution is set to sdsUser.
• Hot key prefix is set to hpNone.
• Number of tab stops is set to zero.
• String trimming is set to stNone.