Maintains a list of strings and their associated objects and interfaces. TIStringList is similar to TStringList but also adds a field for interfaces. Use a string list object to store and manipulate a list of strings with interfacaes. TIStringList implements the abstract properties and methods introduced by TStrings, and introduces new properties, events, and methods to
• Add or delete strings at specified positions in the list.
• Rearrange the strings in the list.
• Access the string at a particular location.
• Read the strings from or write the strings to a file or stream.
• Associate an object with each string in the list and, optionally free it when the string is deleted.
• Sort the strings in the list.
• Prohibit duplicate strings in sorted lists.
• Respond to changes in the contents of the list.