Proud Sponsor of Delphi Developer Days
September 5, 2016
- RiverSoftAVG SVG Component Library and Charting Component Suite Updated
The RiverSoftAVG SVG Component Library (RSCL) and the RiverSoftAVG Charting Component Suite (RCCS) have been updated. The updates add:
- RSCL: Bug fixes
- RSCL: Complete documentation for the GDI+ library in the RiverSoftAVG SVG Component Library
- RCCS: Adds the ability to explode pie slices in the pie chart with the new Explode property
Please see the RCCS_version_history and RSCL version history for more details.
Registered users, please go to the Support page to get the latest versions. The RCCS is available from here.
August 7, 2016
- RiverSoftAVG SVG Component Library Demo Applications updated
The demo applications for the RSCL have been updated to use the latest RSCL and the Delphi Berlin compiler, including all fixes since March 1, 2016. Get the latest version of the RSCL demo apps here.
July 24, 2016
- RiverSoftAVG IMPACT Official v1.0 Release
We are very pleased to announce the official release of RiverSoftAVG IMPACT, the multimedia instrument add-on package for the RiverSoftAVG SVG Component Library (RSCL). RiverSoftAVG IMPACT provides the following features:
- High Quality, Dynamic Instruments and Gauges
- Resolution Independent with a small footprint compared to images
- Easily Customizable by Properties and Events
- No External Files to Deploy
- Royalty Free for your Applications
- Integrated IDE Help Insight as well as Help File and Online Documentation (online documentation)
Please see the IMPACT version_history for more details.
Note that IMPACT REQUIRES the RiverSoftAVG SVG Component Library v2.x. You must either already own the RiverSoftAVG SVG Component Library or buy IMPACT as a bundle with the SVG library.
Registered users, please go to the Support page to get the latest version. There are demo applications available from the IMPACT page. An evaluation version is available from the Downloads page.
July 24, 2016
- All RiverSoftAVG Products have been updated and new installers
All of our products have been updated. All RiverSoftAVG products have new smaller installers that download any dependencies instead of bundling them into the installer package. There installers should give a much smoother experience. If there are any problems, please report them to support AT RiverSoftAVG.com. The following products have been updated:
Please see the FLCL version history, GACL_version_history, IECS_version_history, RCCS_version_history, RSCL version history and the RCCL version_history for more details.
Registered users, please go to the Support page to get the latest versions. Evaluation versions will be available soon.